The Internet has taken over the world and is now the most useful tool. It offers numerous services and resources that are needed in daily life. The Internet is a set of computers connected to allow people to share their information. It is a way to give information available almost anywhere in the world.
What is the 10.0.0.0.1 piso wifi Portal?
10.0.0.1 Piso Wifi is an Internet portal that allows users to access the Internet by buying a voucher from any Piso Wifi retailer. 10.0.0.1 is a private IP address generally used by routers as their default gateway. It is used to access the router’s web configuration page, where users can change various settings such as network name, password, and security options. “Piso Wifi Portal” is the name of a Home Page called Login Page also appears when you enter the IP address 10.0.0.1 into a web browser. The login page is used for login where users enter the router’s default username and password. If you don’t know the default credentials, you can consult the manual that came with the router or visit the manufacturer’s website.
You can schedule your internet connection to pause and resume using this feature. For Piso wifi, the address 10.0.0.1 is used by default, which may be required to log in for previous users. When you get more number of user, you can install and use the program to control the connection. You can browse the Internet with unlimited bandwidth after successfully setting up your connection.
With 10.0.0.1 Piso wifi, you can have your own wireless Internet connection. So it’s a great option for creating a private network for your home or office within a secure connection.
Advantages of 10.0.0.1 Piso wifi:
There are many advantages to becoming a member of the Piso Wifi network that is below:
1. You can modify the WiFi configuration of your network at any time via the Piso WiFi website.
2. Make an online payment of your Piso Internet bill.
3. Through the redemption of coupons, reward points can be accumulated.
4. Supporting customers in need.
5. By offering WiFi hotspot services, venue owners can increase their revenue and attract more customers, which benefits their core business.
6. Site owners may advertise to other businesses to generate money or display advertisements for their items on the login page.
7. Travelers can use the Internet quickly without paying exorbitant data roaming fees or new SIM cards.
8. Visitors can use any WiFi-enabled laptop, PDA, smartphone, or portable device to check/email, surf the web, and connect to the workplace network via a high-speed VPN.
9. Passwords are required to access routers. It prevents unknown users from changing your settings and possibly compromising your security. There are no WiFi squatters in Piso WiFi, and this is because no passwords or usernames are needed.
How to set up your devices using 10.0.0.1 Piso WiFi?
10.0.0.1 Configuring Piso WiFi is easy! Just follow these simple steps:
1. Make sure your Piso WiFi gadget is turned on and connected to the nearest power outlet.
2. On the label on the back of your Piso WiFi you can find the SSID (wireless network name) and password.
3. Find the SSID in the WiFi settings on your device.
4. Choose the SSID, then enter the password.
5. Open a browser after login and navigate to 10.0.0.1 to start setting up your Piso WiFi network.
6. To complete the setup procedure, follow the on-screen instructions.
7. That’s all; All your devices should be able to join a working Piso WiFi network.
How to Register for a 10.0.0.1 Piso WiFi Account?
1. Click the “Register” button on the Piso 10.0.0.1 WiFi portal Home page or Login Page to create an admin account.
2. You must now finish filling out the registration form.
3. Once you have finished filling out the form, click “Submit”.
4. You will receive an email on your email ID and a URL to register for your 10.0.0.1 router login account.
How to Login 10.0.0.1 Piso WiFi Portal:
To connect to the Piso 10.0.0.0.1 wifi portal on the home page, follow these steps:
1. Change the address in your browser’s default gateway address bar if your browser instantly redirects to the home page. Use the Internet to add the Piso WiFi 10.0.0.1 connection site.
2. Launch your favorite web browser.
3. In the top right corner of the page, click “Login”.
4. Give your Piso’s WiFi user ID and password.
5. To log in to the 10.0.0.1 Piso WiFi administrator login account, use the “Login” option.
Instructions for Setting Up the 10.0.0.0.1 Piso WiFi:
The easy setup of 10.0.0.0.1 Piso Wi-Fi is one of its best features.
You need two things:
Process setting up 10.0.0.0.1 Piso Wi-Fi by following the steps below.
Step 1: Connect your router to the Internet.
Step 2: Next, navigate to your router’s web interface. To launch the interface, you can enter “192.168.1.1” into the address bar of your browser.
Step 3: Enter your “Username and Password” when prompted on your router’s web interface.
Step 4: Go to your router interface and search for the “Wireless” or “Wi-Fi” area after providing your username and password.
Step 5: You have now verified that you have entered all the necessary data.
Step 6: Choose the “Save” button to save your change
Password And User Name For 10.0.0.1 Piso Wi-Fi Pause Time Reset:
Do you no longer know the router’s IP 10.0.0.1 passphrase? Please follow these guidelines if you wish to change your password.
1. To access Piso, click on this link.
2. Then click on the “Forgotten password” link.
3. You must enter your username and additional information to validate your account on the new screen to access the router’s administration panel.
4. When you’re finished, press “Submit” at the bottom of the form.
5. The system will then send you an email with information about your account and a link to reset your password.
How can I pause or stop Piso Wi-Fi?
If you need to take a vacation from the Internet or have problems connecting to the Piso Wi-Fi 10.0.0.1 network, you can quickly stop/pause the service by following these instructions:
Step 1: Make sure your router is connected to the Internet before continuing.
Step 2: Enter “192.168.1.1” into the router interface when you are confident.
Step 3: Next, find the Wi-Fi or Wireless category.
Step 4: Next, locate the “Pause WLAN” or “Pause Wi-Fi Piso” feature and click on it to make it active.
So this was about Wifi 10.0.0.1 Piso Portal, hope this will help you to setup 10.0 0.1 Add Piso Wifi at your home or office, we also tried to provide many details about connection requirements, steps and the Piso portal. Wifi password reset procedures in this article. To help you, we have included some frequently asked questions regarding the 10.0.0.1 portal. Check them out at the bottom as they might help resolve any questions you have.